|LASER CORRECTION PRICING|
The cost of vision correction varies, based upon what is included in the fee. We are not the least expensive providers because we never sacrifice safety to save you money. We have invested heavily in advanced laser technology and our diagnostic technology is second to none. This investment is extremely important to surgical results and our patients tell us they can see the difference. We encourage you to attend a seminar at our clinic, and visit other laser centers to compare.
It's only natural to want to get the best price, but please remember that quality and service are extremely important when it comes to medical care. After all, laser vision correction is a procedure you'll have only once in your lifetime and your vision is one of your most important assets. The best way to find out exactly what your price will be is to schedule an exam. After a comprehensive evaluation to determine what procedures you're a candidate for and what degree of correction you need, we'll be able to give you a specific price.
A few insurance companies do pay for all or part of vision correction procedures. You can check with you plan administrator, or we will be happy to make a copy of your insurance card and check coverage for you. Many people have medical flex plans they use to save up to 50 percent on their procedure by using pre-tax dollars. Your employer's human resources department can tell you whether you have this benefit. Vision correction may be tax deductible as a medical expense (check with your financial advisor).
If you do not have insurance coverage, we do offer affordable payment plans starting as low as $69 per month for both eyes. It is easy to apply online and receive credit approval before you schedule an appointment. We also accept cash, personal checks, Visa and MasterCard.
Vision Fee Payment Plan:
Vision Fee Plan is a flexible monthly payment option offered to patients of Jones Eye Centers. It is specifically designed for refractive and cosmetic procedure financing with payments for LASIK as low as $69 per month.
● No money down
● Low, fixed rates ranging from 9.99% to 12.99%
● No pre-payment penalty
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the Vision Fee Plan, a leading patient payment plan. With Vision Fee you can finance 100% of your procedure and there are no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. So, you can begin your refractive or elective procedure today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments.
NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
INTEREST FREE UP TO 6 MONTHS
To apply for this offer all you need to do is call:
Toll FREE: 1-866-838-2924
You may also apply online at:
Financial Assistance for Eye Care
Many state and national resources regularly provide aid to people with vision problems. If you are in need of financial aid to assess or treat an eye problem, you might contact one or more of the following programs.
You may also contact a social worker at a local hospital or other community agency. Social workers often are knowledgeable about community resources that can help people facing financial and medical problems.
● EyeCare America - National Eye Care Project, coordinated by the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), provides free and low-cost eye exams for U.S. citizens 65 and older who have not had access to an ophthalmologist in the past three years. Telephone: 1-800-222-EYES. Website: http://www.aao.org/public/pi/service/necp.html
● VISION USA, coordinated by the American Optometric Association (AOA), provides free eye care to uninsured, low-income workers and their families. Screening for the program takes place only during January of each year, with exams provided later in the year. Telephone: 1-800-766-4466
● Lions Clubs International provides financial assistance to individuals for eye care through local clubs. There are Lions Clubs in most localities, and services vary from club to club. Check your telephone book for the telephone number and address of your local club. The telephone number for the national office is (630) 571-5466.
● Celebrate Sight: Do You Know Your Glaucoma Risk? coordinated by the American Academy of Ophthalmology, is a program offering free examinations and treatment for glaucoma to people who do not have medical insurance. Telephone: 1-800-391-EYES. Website: http://www.aao.org/public/glaucoma/gl_2001.html
● Mission Cataract USA, coordinated by the Volunteer Eye Surgeons' Association, is a program providing free cataract surgery to people of all ages who have no other means to pay. Surgeries are scheduled annually on one day, usually in May. Telephone: 1-800-343-7265
● Knights Templar Eye Foundation provides assistance for eye surgery for people who are unable to pay or receive adequate assistance from current government agencies or similar sources. Mailing address: 5097 North Elston Avenue, Suite 100, Chicago, IL 60630-2460. Telephone: (773) 205-3838. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: http://www.knightstemplar.org/ktef/.
● Sight for Students, a Vision Service Plan (VSP) program in partnership with The Entertainment Industry Foundation, provides eye exams and glasses to children 18 years and younger whose families cannot afford vision care. Telephone: 1-888-290-4964. Website: http://www.sightforstudents.org/.
● New Eyes for the Needy provides vouchers for the purchase of new prescription eyeglasses. Mailing address: 549 Millburn Avenue, P.O. Box 332, Short Hills, NJ 07078-0332. Telephone: (973) 376-4903.
● The Medicine Program assists people to enroll in one or more of the many patient assistance programs that provide prescription medicine free-of-charge to those in need. Patients must meet the sponsor's criteria. The program is conducted in cooperation with the patient's doctor. Mailing Address: P.O. Box 4182, Poplar Bluff, MO 63902-4182. Telephone: (573) 996-7300. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: http://www.themedicineprogram.com
● Directory of Prescription Drug Patient Assistance Programs 1999-2000, published by Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, identifies company programs that provide prescription medications free of charge to physicians for their needy patients. A copy of the directory is available online at http://www.phrma.org/patients. Telephone: 1-800-PMA-INFO.